(Snow covered sheep. Hilarious.)
I am a fan of winter. This may have something to do with the fact that summer is not really that great for skiing. But really, I think it's more than this. Here are some of the reasons why I think winter is... cool:
- Legitimately hibernating inside.
- Ice-kingdom frosts on the lawn in the morning.
- Skiing (ok, it was an important reason).
- Deciduous tees look beautiful (in a gothic kind of way) bare-leaved against grey skies
- Clean, sharp tasting air (and, as a bonus you can pretend you're a dragon when you breathe out) (though, currently I get this effect in every room of my house...)
- People start baking (honestly, who wants to bake on a 37 degree February day?)
- Men look sexy in scarves.
Any other reasons for why you think winter is great?